Upcoming High Fidelity Wraparound 101 Facilitator Training
Please contact Sarah Dillman, 403-508-6296, for more details
Training Costs for 2016/2017
High Fidelity Wraparound provides a number of opportunities for training. These can be customized to meet your organization’s needs.
Wraparound 101 Training (4 days)
- More than 6 participants, cost: $2000/day
Two trainers are needed due to the number of role-plays and the intensity of the training.
- Less than 6 participants, cost: $1200/day
Only one trainer needed.
- Materials: One copy of the training manual will be provided and copies can be made as needed.
- Incidental costs: snacks, drinks, etc. are not included.
- Training outside of Calgary: expenses such as travel, meals and accommodations costs are not included.
- Training for HFWA staff or other agency: individual staff may be able to participate in the training at a cost of $500/person.
- Coaching/consultation, cost $100/hour
Includes activities such as phone calls, skype, reviewing documents, case consultation, visits/meetings with staff, etc.
- Daily rate for coaching/consultation outside of Calgary is $1200/day plus expenses.
- For more substantial or ongoing coaching/consultation needs, this may be able to be negotiated with the collaborative.
Individualized training that is specific to your needs, such as the Principles of Wraparound, Building Natural Supports, or Functional Assessments and Safety Planning etc. may be negotiated (based on factors such as number of hours, amount of prep time required, etc.)
Family Finding Training
This is in development currently. Check back for updates!
For training inquiries contact Kevin Foran at email@example.com.